To study the rich and ancient history of our Motherland is as important as to know our native Azerbaijani language.
The course acquaints you with the most important historical events and prominent historical figures of Azerbaijan and presented through the interesting interactive materials, tests and quizzes.
Age group – 10+
Number of lessons – 24
Lesson duration – 60 min
Note: the price is indicated per 8 lessons
History of Azerbaijan
- Lesson 1. Primary community structure in Azerbaijan.
- Lesson 2. The state of Manna.
- Lesson 3. Atropatena and Albania.
- Lesson 4. Azerbaijan as a part of the Sassanid state.
- Lesson 5. Azerbaijan as a part of the Arab Caliphate.
- Lesson 6. Khurram movement. Babek.
- Lesson 7. The state of Shirvanshahs.
- Lesson 8. The states of Sajids, Salaris, Ravvadis and Shaddadids.
- Lesson 9. Azerbaijan and the Seljuk Empire. Eldeniz state.
- Lesson 10. Renaissance culture.
- Lesson 11. Mongol marches to Azerbaijan.
- Lesson 12. Azerbaijan Baharli and Bayandurlu states.
- Lesson 13. Azerbaijan Safavid state.
- Lesson 14. Nadir Shah Afshar.
- Lesson 15. The period of khanates in Azerbaijan.
- Lesson 16 Russian-Iranian wars. Gulustan and Turkmenchay agreements.
- Lesson 17. Russia’s colonial policy.
- Lesson 18. Economic development in Azerbaijan in the second half of the XIX century and the beginning of the XX century.
- Lesson 19. National democratic movement. Russia’s policy of genocide in 1905-1906.
- Lesson 20. Participation of Azerbaijanis in the First World War.
- Lesson 21. March genocide of 1918.
- Lesson 22. Democratic Republic of Azerbaijan .
- Lesson 23. Participation of Azerbaijanis in the Second World War.
- Lesson 24. Soviet Azerbaijan.
- Lesson 25. 1st and 2d Karabakh wars.